Thursday, August 30, 2018

THURSDAY


        It's almost there, the week is almost done. I don't know about you but the first Thursday of the semester is approximately when I stop giving a shit and transition into my true form, which is a procrastinating slob that still wants it to look look like I'm trying but in actuality you woke up minutes before your lecture. This is why during the semester I'm excessively casual with my style. Is it trendy streetwear, or pure laziness? The world will never know.

Here's my Thursday Look:


        I got these Uniqlo jeans the same day I got yesterday's fuzzy sweater, and I'm damn glad I did. I've grown out of most of my other loose jeans, so they are no longer comfortable enough for me (yes I am a 22 year old woman who is still growing out of clothes). I decided to use this chain that's been sitting around in my jewelry collection as a jean belt and I'm glad I did. Threw on my trusted skull t-shirt with a knot and called it a day. 









  


T-Shirt: Second-Hand
Jeans: Uniqlo
Sneakers: Steve Madden
Backpack: Matt & Nat
Chain: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment