Wednesday, August 29, 2018

WEDNESDAY



        It's day three, and you're starting to get into the groove of things. Comfort is key, but now you might feel a bit more adventurous. Show some legs, a cute skirt, (optional: maybe put your hair up into double buns?) and a compliment-worthy teddy bear sweater really adds to the cute factor.

Here is my Wednesday Look: 


        My mom and I went shopping at Uniqlo recently and I fell in love. Everything is so simple, minimalist, and priced fairly. I got this IRRESISTIBLY soft sweater there, and I'm probably going to go back and get some more. I thought playing with textures would be fun, so I paired it with this thrifted pink velvet t-shirt. Throw on a cute buttoned skirt (mine is from F21), any sneakers, and you're set. And today is the first day I've shown my backpack, which is my absolute necessity during the school year. It's by Matt & Nat, their Brave Backpack. It fits my Macbook Air perfectly, and I take it everywhere. 








Sweater: Uniqlo
Skirt: Forever 21
Tshirt: Thrifted
Sneakers: Converse 
Earrings: Brandy Melville 
Backpack: Matt & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment