Sunday, September 2, 2018

FRIDAY


        You did it! It's finally Friday. The first Friday of the semester often leads to some bar hopping, and some drinks. Be prepared for that by putting on a no-fuss dress, and some comfy sneakers. You can easily transition from lecture to lagers.

Here's my Friday Look:


        This dress is thrifted, with unfortunately no distinguishing tags. But I loved the body con fit, wit the longer hemline and long sleeves. It makes it feel more day-time and school appropriate, while still showing off a bit of your summer body. I made the look more casual with my trusty Old Skool Vans, and threw on my Matt & Nat Brave Backpack. Syllabus week was great and all, but now it's time to really celebrate. 














Dress: Thrifted
Sneakers: Old Skool Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment