Saturday, September 30, 2017

New York Haul Look 4.


        And here we have our fourth and final New York Haul look. I am honestly quite sad about that this is over, but it is also exciting because now I can bring in some new and exciting content. I decided to make this look the final one because it was a good mix of the last two- with the hoop mini skirt and the striped crop top (which by the way I have been wearing nonstop- definitely a favourite of the month). I now realize that this is a truly "Urban Outfitters" outfit because everything but the shoes are from it! Oops, oh well, they all look great together which makes sense. Everyday I'm realizing more and more that these Vans literally go with any look, and now understand why every fashion and beauty blogger has them.This wicked shiny moto jacket is a mix between pleather/PU/fake reptile, and I absolutely adore it. It is a statement piece that amps up any look, and I realize now that it really resembles Jenn Im's Truck Along Crop Jacket from her clothing brand Eggie- which was a total coincidence and I still really want to cop some things from her website but I haven't had the chance yet! 











Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Crop top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Sneakers: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment