Saturday, September 23, 2017

New York Haul Look 1.


        I am proud to say that, after losing all four shoots with the loss of my phone, I have finally completed re-shooting them all for my New York Haul Looks. As I have mentioned before, I went to New York at the end of August before my semester started. I went shopping and, of course, did lots of thrifting. I went a little ham, and ended up with approximately 4 looks that work together and, of course, will be amazing additions to my closet. I sorted them into four outfits to show each piece off, and show how they can be styled together. Every second day I will upload a new look, and thus will be my mini series- my New York Haul. Be sure to check back in and check them out!


        Here we have our look numero uno. I bought these wicked thigh high books at a popular thrift store in New York called Buffalo Exchange. I also got my new favourite jacket there- this black denim one. The long, loose t-shirt is from another second hand store in New York that we visited. This look is giving me "Yeezy on one hell of a budget" vibes. Throwing on this lace-up choker choker completed the look for me. To me, this outfit will be perfect for when I want to go out in the winter time, and I don't want to be cold, but I still want to feel like I'm sort of stunting. 



        These thigh highs are the closest I have ever found to fitting my legs. As soon as I tried them on and saw that they stay up on their own, I knew I had to get them.







Boots: Thrifted 
Denim Jacket: Thrifted 
T-shirt: Thrifted 
Jeans: American Eagle
Choker: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment