Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Typical


When you're bored with an outfit, throw on some fishnets. That's what I've discovered, at least. 
That's partially why I've been wearing them so often, honestly. I've been in a bit of dry spell and in the search of some creative inspiration. It's because of this that I've been saving pictures of outfits and look books that excite me on my phone. 

That's why I dug out this cropped hoodie that I cut in half a few years ago. It can be quite difficult to style, especially with a short frame such as mine, but I think I made it work. The distressed jeans balance it, along with the fishnets. The denim jacket will never do my wrong, along with my toque. An embarrassing fact- every fall/winter I need to buy usually three black toques because I wear and lose them at such a rapid rate. They usually last 2 months each (hence why I get them at the dollar store). But back to the outfit. Not going to lie, I feel pretty damn cool. 

Sadly, finals season is upon us for all in post-secondary. The posts will definitely slow down my posts with widened gaps in between. The positive, however, is that once I am out of Hell, I will have free time! I have many plans to come- like "how I style" posts and outfits based of my most prominent fashion inspirations. Hopefully final exams and assignments will leave me unscathed. Until then, thank you for stopping by!










Brushing off those fresh kicks, of course.







Hoodie: DIY
Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Garage
Sneakers: Nike
Toque: Dollar store

No comments:

Post a Comment