Saturday, March 25, 2017

Roxy like a Puma


This look was inspired by two of my favourite fashion bloggers, The LineUp on Youtube. Specifically, Maya's "Club" look in this video. Although my sister and mom strongly advised against tucking my hoodie into my high waisted pants, but I liked how it looked and stuck with it. 
This Puma hoodie was one of my best most recent thrifting finds. Although I'm not sure if it is genuinely "retro" Puma, it has that look and I love it. It was because of this look I decided to draw on some 90s vibes and throw on my trusted mom jeans, my denim jacket for that Canadian tuxedo excellence, and my white Converse. Also, how obvious is it that this choker is one of my favourites? I wear it far too often.








Although some may fear the dreaded "mom-jeans butt", I embrace it. Loose, baggy pants will never truly flaunt our behinds in the best way but hey- you're comfortable feel cute and that is all the matters at the end of the day. 
Also, to all who get this post's title, thank you.



Hoodie: Thrifted
Mom jeans: Thrifted
Denim Jacket: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse
Choker: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment