Saturday, November 17, 2018

2 Chainz


Finding this belt was a miracle.


        Recently, I went to the Vancouver's Topshop at Granville Station, on the hunt for some black mom jeans. I was having a hard time finding a pair that fit me anywhere else, and Topshop was my last shot. Luckily, I was able to find an incredibly comfy pair (that I will be showing in an ootd very soon I'm sure). Before I went to checkout with my jeans, I browsed their accessories section, specifically seeing if they had any cool belts with chains - I've been really into that look recently, inspired by many other bloggers including one of my favs, Julia Dang, as you can see in this pic. So I was checking out their selection, and lo and behold I reached to the back of the rack, and pulled out the last black chained and studded belt, and it happened to be a size XS. If that's not fate I don't know what is.



        I've been itching to style this belt since. I've been really inspired by a more androgynous look recently, with dress pants, black boots, and turtle necks- for some reference check this out, and this, and also this

        So I decided to try styling the belt with my thrifted trousers, my thrifted black turtleneck, my thrifted (and incredibly warm) down puffy jacket, as well as my 8-eye 1460 Greasy Dr. Martens, and toped it with my dad's Hi Visibility Orange Thinsulate Toque.








No comments:

Post a Comment