Monday, October 29, 2018

Fuzzy Wuzzy


        There's a lot of looking to the left in these photos. Clearly I know my angles and stick to them.

        This look is the pinnacle of "cold weather layering" for me, and I gotta say it's when I'm most comfortable. This look is a simple black turtleneck, layered with Uniqlo's Fluffy Yarn Fleece Full-Zip Jacket, topped with my go-to hand-me-down vintage Levi's denim jacket. I'm also wearing my thrifted Just USA Jeans with my Little Burgundy's Women's Clara Boot in Black, and an Urban Outfitters toque on top. 


        When I first got the fuzzy sweater, I was hesitant about how warm it would be considering it is pretty thin (seems to be only one layer of fabric. I've been surprised, though, to find it very warm and cozy, and it has made a great layering piece. Although Vancouver hasn't remotely started to get winter weather or temperatures yet, I still appreciate this extra assurance and warmth as we start to dip down into the single digits on the thermometer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment