Thursday, October 4, 2018

Lindsay Photoshoot 2.


        And here we are, look 2! If you haven't already seen, I shot a lookbook with the lovely Lindsay Wu (insta and website). We had a ton of fun with this look- by the fence, on the stairs, and in this large undercover area we found. 


        This outfit here was an an ode to the Tumblr days of fashion, which I fully participated in and loved. Putting together the look together gave me some heavy nostalgia. I paired this iconic, oversized, and thrifted wolf and moon t-shirt  with a Garage long sleeved mesh top underneath. For added texture and dimension, I wore my fishnets (along with denim shorts, of course) with my current new favourite shorts, Little Burgundy's Women's Clara Boot in Black. The cherry on top is my beige toque from Urban Outfitters.









No comments:

Post a Comment