Friday, September 21, 2018

Polished in Purple


        Earlier this week I had a lovely day with a fellow blogger, Sofia Tay, and we shot each other's outfits. This look is almost completely thrifted, except for the shoes. These pants have been my most significant second hand purchase recently, and I'm over the moon with them. Their elastic waistline, and soft flowy material makes them insanely comfortable, but the front tie and smart checkered pattern keeps them looking polished. There are unfortunately zero tags in these pants, which makes me think that they were made by hand. This beautiful cashmere-resembling top is thrifted as well, and the tag is unrecognizable to me. Paired with simple silver chains, and my beautiful nude mules that I purchased in Bangkok several years ago by Akata Shoes. All together it was a lovely day, and we gathered some lovely shots! Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment