Thursday, November 16, 2017

Shear Genius



        I've been meaning to style this thrifted faux shearling denim jacket for forever now, but always had difficulties because I felt like it made me look short and boxy. I have since realized that, surprise surprise, heels exist (genius, I know). So I threw this outfit together with my staple heeled booties and my current favourite top- this beige turtle neck. This autumn and winter season, turtle necks have been my absolute essential and I've been wearing them almost everyday. However, I need more because before I got this beige one, all my turtle necks were black. Channeling my inner Steve Jobs apparently. Finding this beige one mixed up my closet a lot, and adds some colour to my otherwise black outfits with blue denim accents. Under the turtle neck I wore my trusted thermal, and under my jeans I wore thick black pantyhose, so I wouldn't freeze on campus. 











m: Mossimo Supply Co (Thrifted)
Turtle Neck: Hechter (Thrifted)
Jeans: Hang Ten (Thrifted)
Booties: Thrifted
Hoop Earrings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment