Monday, April 22, 2019

Think You Got The Juice?


        When Olivia said we should try taking a few shots in the SFU Nesters Market, I thought: one, that's genius, and two, this should be fun. 

        What I wasn't expecting was the fantastic lighting- soft, warm, and glowy. Perfectly blown out, with yellow tones that added an ethereal vibe to the photos. Although I was initially anxious about the possibility of taking photos in a public store, we came to found that we went during a relatively inactive time and encountered very few awkward stares. Thank God.


        As one may be able to guess, I borrowed this Hawaiian t-shirt from my dad's closet. Paired with my grey Garage biker shorts, black American Apparel fanny pack, and my unknown vintage Nike Airs. Underneath I'm sporting my grey Calvin Klein sports bra, which came in handy for our following outfit changes.










No comments:

Post a Comment