Saturday, April 20, 2019

All Chained Up



        Near the end of March I had the pleasure of doing a shoot with the lovely Olivia Chan. Shot in Gastown, we spent the day wandering around back allies and parking lots, finding locations that work with the given outfit. Stay tuned for our shots in Nesters Market! That was fun to do. You can see more of Olivia's work and contact her here, here, and here.


        This look was centred around my grey and red Nike Snaps Pants, which I styled with my Forever 21 cropped t-shirt, Shop Sadie and Sage black denim jacket, the classic Old Skool Vans, and accessorized with a bunch of chains. These necklaces are a mix of consignment and second hand, and I thought to throw them all on and layer them for an attempted Billie Eilish vibe.



No comments:

Post a Comment