Sunday, March 24, 2019

Stairway to Nothing


        SO happy to say that I had the opportunity to shoot with Lindsay Wu again! If you haven't read my past posts with her, she is a young photographer that I met through university, and we bonded over photography. She is incredibly talented, and if you live in the Vancouver area, shoot her a message and ask for a quote!

       We wandered around some back alleys for these photos, and shot 3 different outfits. Here is my first, with the classic denim-chain-turtleneck vibe that I've been going for since last winter. Simple, yet interesting, cool, yet comfortable. My one regret is not wearing some heeled ankle boots, but alas these boots will do.







Faux Leather Jacket: Zara
Denim Jeans: Vintage Lees Jeans
Turtleneck: Thrifted
Belt: Topshop
Necklace: Thrifted 

No comments:

Post a Comment