Monday, March 25, 2019

Checkmate


        Here is look #2, shot by the lovely Lindsay Wu!! I thrifted these Nike Air sneakers and I absolutely love them. They have the perfect worn-in retro dad-at-a-BBQ Nike vibe and they work with everything. I don't know the exact style or year these sneakers are, so if anyone knows let me know! I was honestly afraid of wearing the chunky sneaker trend for some time now becaue it triggered memories of my stick-thin self in middle school having to wear massive runners that were awful and embarrassed me everyday. But honestly, wearing these has been a form of redemption. Of self care. I feel confident enough in my body and look now that styling these is actually really fun! Here is a look I pulled together around them. Enjoy!






Mom Jeans: Topshop Mom Jeans
Sneakers: Nike Airs
Toque: OU Toque 
Belt: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment