Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Franky Goes to Hollywood


        I've read that you know you're doing this stupid squatting pose right if it hurts. During this shoot I learned that this is true. 


       If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my unboxing of these Current Mood boots on my story about a week ago. I ordered them from the online retailer Dolls Kill and they are the Franky Platform Boots. I paid $115 CAD for them with free shipping. I've been lusting over these boots since early Fall last year, and finally decided to treat myself and get them. I'm usually a size 5 but they suggested sizing up so I got a 6 and they fit perfectly. I am absolutely obsessed with them. The platform makes them comfortable and pretty easy to walk in. The day my friend Emily (who is a photographer that you should check out) and I took these pics, I was walking around in these bad boys all evening and didn't get any blisters and my feet did not ache by the end of the night.




       This look I decided to showcase these platform boots with my staple Just USA Jeans cropped skinny jeans, my Urban Outfitters red/blue/black vertically stripped crop top, and my thrifted belt and denim jacket. The star earrings are a new favourite of my, from Brandy Melville.








 Crop top: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Current Mood
Jeans: Just USA Jeans
Denim Jacket: Buffalo Exchange (Thrifted)
Belt: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment