Monday, August 21, 2017

White Gold



        In all honesty, I don't think I have worn flared pants since middle school. Usually, they scare me considering my height and shape, but these Oak + Fort jeans just spoke to me. I tried them on in store, walked away, and came back 4 days later because I couldn't stop thinking about them (a helpful tactic for those who hate to impulse buy). Their frayed ends along with their slightly cropped length makes them not overwhelming on my frame. As well, the fact that they are white makes them appear more sophisticated and add an element of interest. These are my first white denim bottoms and I can't wait to style these throughout the semester. Hopefully I won't have any tragic spills or accidents- yikes. 

       I styled them with a vintage belt of my mom's, and a Vero Moda blouse that I thrifted in my last haul. Then, I slipped on my birthday mules (that I am slowly but surely breaking in). I was going to throw on a necklace, but then I realized I wanted to keep the look clean and simple. I love this minimalist look. And by the way- the purple stars in my hair are from a Pride event I attended earlier that day :)











 


Jeans: Oak + Fort
Blouse: Vero Moda
Belt: Vintage
Mules: Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment