Sunday, July 7, 2019

Time Capsule


        On June 14th I officially graduated from University, and as a gift and a way to celebrate, my mom and I went on a trip to New York City. We had an amazing time, stuffed ourselves with incredible food, and did some serious second hand shopping. The first time I went to NYC I thrifted my heart away, and this trip I made sure to do the same. Did I bring an empty suitcase in order to ensure I would be able to bring home all my new purchases? Absolutely. 


        This outfit is featuring two new pieces I found, this graphic t and sunglasses, both from the second hand store Crossroads Trading on W 26th Street. I cannot find the brand of this t-shirt, because the tag is just Next Level which is a custom apparel brand so not much help there. But I love this graphic design, it reminds me of a badass tattoo that I would probably get. These micro sunglasses were a last minute grab right before I hit the cashier and I have no regrets. Now I just need to actually buy some contact lens so I can wear them without being blind. But alas.











T-Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Lees Jeans
Sneakers: Vans Old Skools
Belt: Topshop
Sunglasses: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment