Monday, June 12, 2017

Hungry Like the Wolf



        For some reason, Wednesday I developed a mighty need camouflage leggings, which persisted until Friday, the day I decided to go and purchase a pair. Is it still considered an impulse buy if you thought of it for three days? I'm not sure but in its' nature I felt it was a fuelled bit by impulse. But I drove over to my closest TNA and got these. I'm thinking about all the pairings I can make with these, and how rad they'll look for plaid and denim. In the past, I've never been really into camo but experimenting is fun- and styles change, morph, and adapt. I like to embrace that.


        These leggings gave me 90's vibes, so I decided to make it a home run and snatch my favourite thrifted "Middle-Aged-Dad-At-The-Middle-School-BBQ-With-Khakis" wolf shirt. As well, I threw on some big, thick, visible socks (a popular look for that decade) with my converse. To me, it's a more amped up version of my usual uniform. 













Leggings: TNA
T-Shirt: Thrifted
Sneakers: Converse
Black Hoodie: Ardene
Denim Jacket: Thrifted (Gap Kids)
Choker: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment