Monday, April 25, 2016

Bunny


When my sister found this adorable light denim button up at a thrift store, she originally thought it would be a lovely blouse. She is about half a foot taller then me. To her disappointment, when she tried it on it was as a strange length of being too long for a normal shirt and she just didn't quite like it for herself. I, however, being a mere 5 foot 3, tried it on and was ecstatic to see that it met the bare minimum of being a dress! With a pair of shorts underneath, I felt totally comfortable and cute in this simple ensemble. 
Again with the converse and high socks. Of course.
For an extra shot of nostalgia, I threw my hair up into what I, and my mother, used to call "little steam buns". 










Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Converse 

No comments:

Post a Comment