Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ripped


Today I decided to pull out a grunge look... possibly inspired by, oh I don't know, maybe perhaps my beautiful new hair. I am so in love.

The look is centred around these distressed denim jeans that I bought in Thailand. Bought them distressed, but stressed them out a bit more myself. And the crop-top because, well, I live the TTCT (Teeny Tiny Crop Top) life. Yes, my boyfriend and I made that up. For the rest of the look I threw on my trusted wizard-esc black cardigan, along with my (once) white kicks, and some silver jewellery. This is the kind of look that I feel most comfortable and "myself" in.





I cannot believe that this is actually my hair I am beyond happy.






Jeans: Thailand
TTCT: H&M
Cardigan: Say What?
Shoes: Converse 
Longer Eye Necklace: Brandy Melville
Shorter Necklace: F21 

No comments:

Post a Comment